Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Girl With All The Gear Needs Your Help!

I know I have a lot to blog about but y'all this is important. I'm one of the 15 photo contest finalists over at The Cooley Zone and I NEED YOUR VOTE! I'm #7 (lucky # 7) aka The Girl With All The Gear

I understand that Iraq dude has me beat and that little girl is adorable but I just wanna get in the TOP 5. That's all I want. Please help me and vote vote vote!For me of course (#7 Girl With All The Gear. Got it?)

The pic was indeed taken at the Kenny Chesney concert. I'm not wearing it bc it was raining and I didn't wanna get it wet b/c I had just gotten it the day before. And it was hot like hell that day (hence you can tell I'm wearing a bikini top). I submitted a different picture and it was soooo amazing but they emailed me and said that it um... it couldn't have alcohol in the photo. Which knocked out almost all of my other options as well. However I'm over it. I'm just SO excited to be a part of it =). Help me win top 5!!!! Thanks guys! I'll blog about the Skins game tomorrow and possibly even the Auburn game b/c we had an amazing win over WVU. 


Oh and btw... You can vote more than once... just sayin...

2 comments:

Cacawet said...

Done !

Unknown said...

@girl with all the gear. Don't feel to bad for not getting in the top five. I placed Second(Hating Dallas in Dallas) and never recieved any prize. Me and the Fam were pretty bummed.